Reviews are a great way to promote your business and attract new customers. They can directly affect your business and are therefore very important.
Embedding Facebook reviews on website can boost the trustworthiness and credibility of your business.
With over 2 billion monthly active users, Facebook is the world’s largest online community. According to Statista.com, In 2021, Facebook was used for online purchases by nearly 51%.
Hence it can significantly increase the conversion rate of your business.
Why Embed Facebook reviews on your website ( Benefits)
- Online reviews are one of the leading purchase influences in today’s marketing.
- Helps you acquire more customers
- Helps you to play with the algorithm
- Builds a Social proof
- Improves the Customer service
- Boosts SEO
How to fetch more Facebook reviews for your business
- Make a good product: A good product establishes credibility in the market. It will effortlessly fetch you good reviews and loyal customers.
- Email marketing: You can always use an email to reach out to your existing customers and ask them to leave a review of your product.
- Request reviews: Requesting reviews is one of the most efficient ways to fetch reviews. Around 53% of customers agree to leave a review when requested.
- Run a review campaign: Reward a small amount of discount to the customer who is willing to leave a review.
In this blog, you are going to learn how to embed Facebook reviews on your website
There are two methods to embed Facebook reviews on your website.
- Method 1: Using Facebook itself.
- Method 2: Using the Tagembed Social media aggregator tool.
Method 1: Using Facebook
Step 1: Go to your Facebook Reviews page section.
Step 2: Select a starred review you want to display.
Step 3: Select the ‘ EMBED’ option
Step 4: Copy the Embed code
Step 5: Paste the embed code into your website.
Congratulations, you have now embedded facebook reviews into your website.
However, using the Facebook embedding feature, you can only display only one review on your website at a time.
Also, the new reviews won’t be displayed automatically. You have to update the embed codes every time you want to display a new review on your website.
Method 2: Using Tagembed Social Media Aggregator Tool.
You can easily integrate your Facebook reviews into your website using Tagembed.
It is a social media aggregator tool that works on the principle of collecting, curating, and embedding social media content into your website.
With visually stunning designs, themes, and layouts it can also maximize the time spent on your website. Tagembed allows you to access all these facilities without having any prior knowledge of coding.
It fetches content from your social media sites in one place, making it easier for you to view and manage and share these posts. In a very few steps, you will be able to collect targeted content and display it on your website in a professional manner.
Step 1: Start by signing up or login into your existing account.
Step 2: Create a Tagembed widget.
Step 3: Choose Facebook as your source for aggregating feeds.
Step 4: Select Reviews as your source.
Step 5: Click on the embed code button present in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Step 6: Choose your preferred CMS platform to generate the embed code.
Step 7: Copy the code and paste it onto the backend of your website.
And finally, you have embedded Facebook reviews on your website.
With Tagembed, you can display as many reviews on your website as you want to. This review widget allows you to highlight the customer’s testimonials effortlessly. Tagembed is affordable and can be used by small business owners without burning a hole in their pockets.
So, go ahead, sign up for Tagembed and create a visually appealing website in a hassle-free and professional manner.