“Good communication is bridge between confusion and clarity”, and as internet has opened various medium to communicate, verbal communication still remains one of the most expression way, and hence businesses are opting to embed SoundCloud player widget on their website. And here us how you can do that as well.
Follow the following step-by-step guide to embed SoundCloud player on Website successfully.
Step to Aggregate SoundCloud Player on Website
1. Sign Up to create a Free Tagembed Account or Login if you already have an account.
2. You’ll be redirected towards the Tagembed dashboard.
3. Your First Widget will be already created, just click on the Open button to proceed.
4. A screen “Pick a source” will appear, here select SoundCloud from the list of networks.
5. You can Embed Soundcloud player feeds by entering the profile handle.
6. Finally, click on the Create Feed button to start aggregation.
Tip: You can click on the Personalize tab on the left menu panel to change the themes & layout, background, banners and other dedicated themes settings to make the widget look more appealing and attractive.
Also Read: Best Tools to Aggregate Social Media Feeds on Website
7. On the bottom-left menu panel, click on the Embed Widget button.
8. A new screen “Choose Your Platform” will appear with the list of different website CMS. Choose your website building platform.
9. Adjust the height & width of your widget & Click on the Copy Code button to copy the embed code
10. Paste the copied code at the backend of your website.